IPCop 1.4.20 (i386)
|Add to your custom collection:|
|Price: US $1.49|
IPCop uses current technology to protect desktop computers, to corporate networks
from unwanted intrusions. No matter if you are using a large server or just a
home desktop, IPCop will protect you from intrusions and attacks.
IPCop's main feature is as a firewall system for small offices or home networks. Being
licensed under the GPL, it is free to use and therefore the only costs in getting it running
are the hardware. IPCop supports up to three network interfaces, and includes the following features:
- IPChains-based firewall
- External interface can be an Analog modem, an ISDN modem, or an ADSL modem, and can support PPtP or PPPoE ADSL connections to Ethernet or USB modems.
- DMZ Support
- Web-based GUI Administration System
- SSH server for Remote Access
- DHCP server
- Caching DNS
- TCP/UDP port forwarding
- Intrusion detection system (Snort)
- IPSec based VPN Support (FreeSWAN) with Control Area and support for Check Point SecuRemote
This release fixes some bugs, update glibc, Net::DNS and capi for security reasons.
Upgraded packages are squid, snort, e100, r1000... As usual, this version can be installed
as an update from previous v1.4.x versions or with a ready-to-go ISO or usb bootable images
or pxe for a fresh install.
To find more information on this distribution please visit
For the source go to:
To view all product options click here